What We Believe
Who we are
Our church is a small group of Jesus-followers with the big goal of impacting our community with the good news of Jesus Christ. We are family-oriented, Bible teaching, non-denominational, with a genuine love for everyone that comes through our doors, church.
Our mission is to lead people to know Christ, and to be conformed in His image. We gather every Sunday morning to worship God with an acoustic blend of traditional hymns and modern worship songs, and with the preaching of God’s Word by Pastor James Oliver.
What we believe
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe God is both sovereign and personal, and that He desires an intimate relationship with humanity.
- We believe Jesus was born of a virgin, lived a perfect life, provided for our salvation by dying on a cross, was raised from the dead and ascended back to the right hand of the Father where He intercedes for us today.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity who permanently indwells every believer for fellowship with the Creator, spiritual worship, personal holiness and building up the Church.
- We believe in the Scriptures and that both the Old and New Testaments are the inspired and infallible Word of God. The Bible is our final, absolute authority.
To read our full statement of beliefs